Sunday January 24th
Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm
Food is a fuel for body. Most of us are trying to eat healthy. Nourishing and uplifting life requires more than just food. When we feel fatigue, stressed, and tired eating healthy is not enough but how, when, where, why, and what to eat is an important part of life.
Ayurveda, the ancient science of life and wisdom, has the answer. It teaches us who we are and how we can harmonize with the nature. It gives us guidelines for optimal health through diet and lifestyle. This workshop will throw light on:
– Know your body type
– Set the diet and life style routine.
– How to strengthen the digestive fire (Agni)
– Understand the cycle of digestion, assimilation, absorption, and elimination of the food.
– How to nourish the vitality
– Role of the mind in digestive process
We will have hands on cooking class and will try freshly made food. You will go home with healthy recipes.